When I was in my early 30s and wanted to hit the ground running in my career, the topic of starting a family was also at the top of our list at the same time. My husband, a banker who had just been offered a branch management position, surprised with me with the following words one evening: "If you give birth to the kids, I'll stay home and take care of them!" He kept his word, and we now have three grown sons, who were mostly in my husband's care, while I was able to combine two goals in this way: an interesting demanding job and a great family.
Sabine Hobich, Diplom-Betriebswirtin (FH) and Systemic Coach
- Certification as Systemic Coach by the German Coaching Association (DCV) (2020)
- Training in process facilitation in organizations, Heidelberg University of Education, university certificate (2011)
- Participation in the MBSR course according to Jon Kabat-Zin: Mindfulness based Stress Reduction, Durlacher Schule (2010)
- Training in the method of Peer Supervision at Holzhauser & Partner (2009)
- Training as a systemic coach at SiegerConsulting, Darmstadt (2007 / 2008)
- Management of teams of different sizes in various industries (chemical industry, mechanical engineering, real estate industry, public sector), since 2002 in the position of commercial manager as a member of the top management board.
- Completed studies in business administration at the University of Applied Sciences Frankfurt/Main (1995)
Methodological competence for:
- Systemic coaching
- Gender communication
- Career consulting / Applicant training
- Salary negotiations
Professional competence in the fields of:
- Human resources
- Education and training
- Finance and controlling
"To see clearly, it is often enough to change the direction of vision."
(Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)